Infinity Ward has made today the MW3 June DLC drops available to download for all Xbox 360 ELITE members. As we detailed yesterday this Content Drop includes 3 Face Off maps and 1 Spec Ops mission. To the disappointment of many, there are no MW3 multiplayer maps included, because Infinity Ward did not have time to finish an MP map in time for today’s release.
Additionally MW3 Patch 1.16 was released with the DLC’s, introducing a number of fixes to the game. All Xbox 360 players are prompted to download the patch once they log in to online play. Please find below the official patch notes:
-Added Competition Mode to System Link (LAN).
- Add telemetry for matchmaking for future improvements.
- NOTE: Matchmaking changes coming after patch with this new data.
– Multiple tweaks including reduced kick to bring it more in line with RSASS
- Dead man's hand (Deathstreak)
– Reduced explosive radius apx. 25%.
- Blast Shield (Perk)
– Increase damage reduction for Blast Shield in hardcore modes.
Misc Bug Fixes:
-Fix for not all Domination defenses counting towards your "Defends" stat.
-Kill Confirmed – Update the player score before updating the team score.
-Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player on round transition if earned from getting 8 kills.
-Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player if earned within 5 seconds of spawning.