Infinity Ward has published the official patch notes for Modern Warfare 3 patch 1.15 to be released on June 14 for Playstation 3. This latest patch will see the addition of prestige levels 16-20 for PS3 as well a number of fixes and tweaks to MW3.
In addition this patch should coincide with the release of Content Collection #2 for Premium PS3 Elite members. This DLC drop will also see the introduction of the new “Face Off” game mode. Non Elite members on PC and PS3 will receive Content Collection #2 sometimes towards the end of June.
MW3 Patch 1.15 will include:
- 400 new ranks included in 5 new prestige levels
- Dead Man’s Hand reduce explosive radius
- Dragunov rebalance
- Fixed DS/SRP issue with Specialist class
- Blast Shield Buff in hardcore modes
- Fixed an issue where some “Defense” kills were not incrementing on the leaderboard
- Fix for rapid fire glitch
- Increased damage reduction for Blast Shield in Hardcore modes
- Fix for Kill Confirmed – Update the player score before updating the team score
- Competition Mode added to System Link